Basic Chroma Key Filming & Editing
- Basic knowledge in computer.
The Chroma Key Compositing is a technique for layering two images or videos together so that the color of an image is removed to reveal another image behind it. This technique is based on color-separation overlay and is designed to make more effective films in a short time and at minimal cost.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the concept of Chroma Key Compositing and its advantage,
- Grasp the techniques of Chroma Key Compositing by mastering its key elements,
- Understand the main problems related to this technology
- Concept of Chroma Key Compositing,
-Concept of Travelling Matte,
- Definition of the Process,
- Use of Backdrop (Green screen or Blue screen),
- Processing of Green Backdrop,
- Technique of Screen or Green Backdrop,
- Key elements:
o Space and lighting,
o Post production,
- Programming (replacing color technique),
- Advantages of Keying (Key),
- Difficulties related to the Green Drawbacks and similarities with the actor outfit.
A Graduation Certificate from Al Jazeera Media Institute,
- A visual content for a student project.