Photoshop ( Evening )
Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
This 5-day course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, tricks, and tips for using Photoshop CC. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
You will explore the Photoshop interface and use several tools for selecting parts of images. Learn how to use layers and to apply layer effects and filters to create special effects.
• Lesson 1: Understanding How Digital Images Work
• Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Work Area
• Lesson 3: Setting Up Photoshop
• Lesson 4: Basic Photo Corrections
• Lesson 5: Adobe Bridge
• Lesson 6: Resizing Your Images in a Correct Way
• Lesson 7: Working with Selections
• Lesson 8: Layer Basics
• Lesson 9: Quick Fixes
• Lesson 10: Masks and Channels
• Lesson 11: Retouching Tools
• Lesson 12: Replacing a Background
• Lesson 13: Eye Enhancement for Portraiture with Photoshop
• Lesson 14: Typographic Design
• Lesson 15: Vector Drawing Techniques
• Lesson 16: Recreating Missing Pieces
• Lesson 17: Saving your files
A graduation certificate accredited by Aljazeera Media Institute.