Indesign ( Evening )
• Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
• Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
Adobe InDesign CC software speaks the language of professional designers, delivering unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for designing superb pages. It works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, providing a single integrated design environment that doesn't interrupt your creative process. This 5-day course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, and the production tips for page layout and design using In Design. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
You will utilize Adobe InDesign to create and deliver eye-catching printed documents and e-book.
• Lesson 1: Quick Overview of What is New CC
• Lesson 2: Setting Up a Document
• Lesson 3: Working with Pages
• Lesson 4: Master Pages
• Lesson 5: Working with Text
• Lesson 6: Text Styles
• Lesson 7: Working with Graphics
• Lesson 8: Formatting Objects
• Lesson 9: Working with Colour
• Lesson 10: Object Styles
• Lesson 11: Character Formatting
• Lesson 12: Paragraph Formatting
• Lesson 13:Tabels
• Lesson 14: Packaging, Printing and Exporting
A graduation certificate accredited by Aljazeera Media Institute.