Mobile Photography ( Youth )
Young generation between 12 and 17 years.
- Passion for photography.
- Mastering mobile usage techniques.
Mobile phone has become a portable camera in the hands of young generation. Hence it becomes a necessity to take advantage of these rapid developments in the world of mobile phone photography. Photography is no longer just pressing a button to shoot souvenir pictures but a fine art that needs a lot of technical and aesthetic skills in order to achieve creativity and to possess ability to capture reality spontaneously and honestly. This course is designed to develop potentials of young generation to deal with the latest photography methods and producing a distinct digital content with a mobile phone.
By the end of the course a trainee will be able to:
- Develop his photography skills and ability to take photos by mobile.
- Understand basics of mobile photography and master its relevant tools.
- Identify mobile camera, its quality and characteristics.
- Identify differences between digital camera and mobile camera.
- Developing mobile photography skills.
- Introduction to lighting and how to prepare photography teams.
- Ability to adjust colors and contrast of photos.
- Understanding to apply the “Rule of thirds” in shooting photos.
- Learn about the best used alternative photography programs and applications.
- Graduation certificate accredited by al Jazeera Media Institute.