Stress Management ( Online )
Many of us experience stress and pressures in life, whether it is short-term one-off projects, or long-term stress and pressure from a stressful career. This pressure has steadily increased with the Covid-19 crisis, where anxiety, social distancing and a state of uncertainty. This is not only very annoying, but can seriously affect our health and work. However, these stressors can be managed, if you use the right tools and techniques. In this course, we will look at the impact of stress on the organization and individuals with a focus on the effects of the Covid-19 crisis, and this course aims to train individuals to control the causes of stress to avoid them, absorb them and at least avoid their effects as much as possible.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between types of stress.
- Understand stress and its causes.
- Knowledge and awareness of the impact of pressure on people and organizations.
- Be able to identify the results of stress and its symptoms.
- Understand the principles of stress management and treatment strategies.
- Practice some stress management tactics.
• Introduction to the concept of "stress":
- Understand the meaning of stress and tension.
- Stress facts.
- The causes of stress.
- Myths about stress.
• Types and effects of stress:
- Types of pressure.
- Psychological symptoms of stress and pressure.
- Physical symptoms of stress and pressure.
- A questionnaire and a subjective assessment of the ability to adapt.
• The pressures of the COVID-19 crisis:
- Dimensions of the COVID-19 crisis.
- What is different about the COVID-19 crisis?
- The various pressures caused by the COVID-19 crisis.
- The future of the Covid-19 crisis and what experts expect from future pressures.
- Practical advice for dealing with the stress of the COVID-19 crisis.
• Understanding people and oneself:
- Stress, stress and our way of thinking.
- Causes of frustration of people.
- How to reduce stress and pressure when dealing with others.
- Manage stress and pressure among your team.
- Avoid overworking you and your team.
- Practical exercises to measure the extent of balance in life.
• Strategies for managing stress:
- Practical applied methods.
- Guided emotion management exercises.
- Exercises directed towards acceptance of oneself and others.
- Exercises to practice tactics to reduce stress and pressure.
An electronic graduation certificate from Al Jazeera Media Institute.