E - Journalism
-• University degree in Journalism.
-• At least one year of Journalistic work experience for holders of non- Journalism qualifications.
-• Computer and internet Knowledge
The internet journalism – in general - uses classic journalistic styles. However, this new medium has succeeded in placing itself in a unique position among the different media, due to its distinction and unique characteristics, such as interaction, communication and its hypertext. Therefore, this distinctive profile produces new challenges for the journalist in terms of shape and style. The Internet Journalism course seeks to engage interested and enthusiastic individuals in such type of media path that helps them attain their professional ambition in a way that creates audience satisfaction as well as self-satisfaction
At the end of the course, all participants should be able to:
-• Gain knowledge of internet journalism skills and tools.
-• Provide professional journalistic content that takes into consideration the internet journalism rules.
-• Benefit from the social media networks as news sources
-• Introduction to the Internet Journalism
- Internet Journalism characteristics, advantages and audiences.
- Internet environment: facts, figures and geographic distribution.
- Internet usage patterns.
-• Journalism work in the Internet
- Internet journalistic groups and societies.
- Internet Journalism editing styles.
- Quality control standards.
- Video, audio, pictures and graphics.
- Different publications and uploading systems: how to proceed through each
-• A graduation certificate accredited by Al-Jazeera Media Institute.