TV Presenting ( Evening )
Students and those interested in media.
TV Presentation The fame and stardom of those working in the TV field have often been tempting elements for people who try their chance in the world of TV. Some do that out of curiosity, to discover the details of this exciting work but others do it armed with the conviction that they are fit to become one day successful anchors.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Learn about the profession of TV presenter thoroughly by prominent experts in the field.
• Introduction to TV
- Introducing the studio and the relationship between the presenter and the editorial and technical teams
• Qualities of the presenter
- Charisma, presence and voice
- Serenity, promptness and concentration
• Skills of TV presentation
- Proficiency in conversation/language, good control of the body language and readiness to contingencies.
- Good use of the automatic reader, headset, and relationship with the director.
A Certificate of attendance of the workshop.