Young Spokesperson ( Youth )
- Youngsters between 12 and 15 years.
- Youngsters between 16 and 17 years.
- For those interested in public speaking.
Facing audience and art of public speaking represent the most important pillars for success in life and specifically for future generations. Fluent speaking skills gives the spokesperson self-confidence that helps him express himself effectively and strongly. This course is designed to put younger generations before challenges and practical exercises that enable them to organize their ideas clearly and effectively and more over give them better self- confidence and control.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Acquire good spokesperson skills and qualities.
- Get rid of the tension, fears and negative feelings that prevent them from speaking.
- Acquire the skills of presentation, exposition and good preparation.
- Gain basic knowledge of good speaking.
Specifications of a good speaker:
- Getting rid of fear of speaking in public.
- Maintaining and controlling stress - the focus.
- Identifying audience different levels and how to address them
• Spokesperson qualities:
- Gravity, presence and sound.
- Calmness, promptitude and focus.
• Voice skills and body language:
- Awareness of sound and its functions.
- How to master body language (pausing, movement, facial expressions).
• Secrets of masterful inspiring spokesperson:
- Circle of strength and concentration.
- Ability to influence.
- Graduation certificate accredited by Al Jazeera Media Institute