Mobile Food Photography Workshop ( Evening )
• There are no prerequisites.
Food photography is not an easy thing as we all might think. Composition, lighting, angles, backgrounds, colors, montage and editing are all important in creating an integrated image with food photography.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Prepare effectively before food photography.
• Use beauty techniques for food photography.
• Capture food in a more professional manner.
• Preparing tools and foods:
- Choose suitable foods and tools for photography.
- Prepare and arrange food attractively.
• Composition and lighting:
- Use the correct composition to arrange components within the frame.
- Lenses and how to use them effectively.
- Control lighting and use natural or artificial lighting.
• Highlighting food's beauty:
- Select appropriate colors to highlight the food.
- Choose suitable backgrounds to enhance the image's aesthetics.
- Avoid excessive effects or modifications.
• A participation certificate by Aljazeera Media Institute.