Art of Addressing Public ( Online )
• High school degree and above.
There is no doubt that each of us has his own story that he would like to tell people, and the value of these stories increases whenever they are related to the future of individuals and institutions, and the gains from promoting them. Its summit is fear and tension from facing the people, and the biggest problem that some may face is that he does not have an effective story, and the most dangerous thing is that he does not realize that! Studies confirm that a good number of leaders and executives have remarkably relied on their stardom and distinction on their ability to speak to the masses, win over and influence them, and then convince them of their ideas and gain new supporters. It also relied on the ability of many economic entities to enhance their market value in global stock exchanges and markets and on the ability of their leaders to present their ideas brilliantly in specialized gatherings. Whether your speech is formal or informal, whether you are in office or not, and regardless of the type and number of your audience, in this course we will help you influence it, master effective speech skills, discover your independent rhetorical personality and your chances for stardom.
• Discover your independent personality in public speaking and your circle of strength.
• Emotional stability and the elimination of tension and fear of facing the masses.
• Preparing professional content.
• Professional performance in the face of the public.
• Basic introductions:
- Effective public discourse.
- Determining the problems of the participants in the face of the public.
- Psychological and mental preparedness.
- Elimination of tension and stagnation at the first shock.
- Preparing professional content.
- Getting rid of fear right before the confrontation.
• When confronted:
- Emotional stability and overcoming the fear of the beginning.
- Building a mutual feeling with the audience.
- Intelligence of confrontation and dealing with emergencies.
- Closing and leaving an impression.
• Practical applications for participants.
• An electronic graduation certificate by Aljazeera Media Institute.
• Videos of graduation project.