Basics of TV Presentation ( Online )
• University degree.
• Professional experience in a field dealing with audiences.
Fame and stardom in the television industry has often tempted many to explore the world of television and even try the experience of presentation. Some do it out of curiosity to know about the details of this exciting job, while others are motivated by the belief that they have what it takes to become a star presenter.
By the end of this course, participants will:
• Define the fundamentals of TV presentation.
• Develop the skills of a TV presenter in programs and interviews.
• Apply television presentation skills.
• Introduction to TV work:
- Presenter characteristics.
- Types of presenters.
- Role of presenter, and relationship with editorial team, director and technical staff.
- Dealing with the autocue and the earpiece.
• Presenter characteristics:
- Charisma, presence and voice.
- Serenity, promptness and concentration.
- Handle emergencies and breaking news.
• TV shows and news presentation skills:
- Preparation and planning for the program.
- News interviews.
- Dealing with the team and manage speech dialogue among guests.
- Program conclusion.
• An electronic graduation certificate by Aljazeera Media Institute.