TV Presenting Workshop ( Evening )
From: 05/04/2022 - 05/04/2022
Time: 21:00 - 23:59
• Students and those interested in media.
The media profession and television presentation in particular constitutes a temptation for many to try to know the world of television, some do it out of curiosity to find out the details of this exciting work, and others do it because they are convinced that he is fit to be a successful presenter one day.
• Learn about the profession of TV presenter thoroughly by prominent experts in the field.
• Introduction to TV:
- Introducing the studio and the relationship between the presenter and the editorial and technical teams.
• Qualities of the presenter:
- Charisma, presence and voice.
- Serenity, promptness and concentration.
• Skills of TV presentation:
- Proficiency in conversation/language, good control of the body language and readiness to contingencies.
- Good use of the automatic reader, headset, and relationship with the director.
• A participation certificate from Al Jazeera Media Institute.