Media Skills for Public Relations ( Evening )
• At least two years of experience in the field of public relations.
• At least 4 years of experience in a field other than public relations.
Media skills for public relations mean the ability to deal with the media and media professionals, and to talk to them and with them in a way that serves the institution, defends it and enhances its mental image, based on its mission, vision and strategic objectives, and define its position, works, achievements and aspects of distinction. It also means the ability to write to the press in its various forms, to organize media events, and to understand the rules of appearing in the media and the skills of appearing in the media.
• Deepening the understanding of the media, its institutions, and its importance.
• Gain the media skills needed by public relations officers.
• Gain the writing skills for various press templates.
• Gain the skills to deal with the media and media professionals.
• Gain the skills of planning and managing media campaigns.
• An introduction to understanding media work and its institutions.
• The importance of the media for state institutions and society.
• Media qualifications of a Public Relations officer.
• Speech targeting skills.
• Skills of dealing with media organizations and media professionals.
• Writing skills for the media.
• How to talk to the media.
• Media appearance skills.
• Skills of organizing media events.
• Skills of planning and managing media campaigns.
• Frequent problems and how to overcome them.
• A graduation certificate from Al Jazeera Media Institute.
• A PDF copy of the course presentation.