Voice Placement ( Evening )
Students and those interested in media.
- Acquire the voice characteristics and ways of using it - Training on the concentration of voice
- Acquire the voice characteristics and ways of using it
- Training on the concentration of voice
Introduction to Voice characteristics.
-Know the existing abilities and identify performance weaknesses in terms of foundation for all participants
- Tone/ Breathing / Rhythm / Voice expression (strength or weakness of voice).
• Performance training
-Training them to perform clearly without disturbance or melody in bulletins, dialogues, reports or speeches.
- Sorting those who are capable of each specialization according to the voice tone of each of them
- Attention to sentences and the stress on verbs, names and numbers.
- Training on the voice expression for each trainee separately.
• Breathing exercises and voice concentration
- Breathing exercises.
- Training on variety, going up and down.
- After the completion of the voice foundations
- Strength, clarity, tone, and voice range and volume exercises.
Certificate of Attendance.