Basics of TV Presentation ( Online )
• A degree or a professional experience in a field dealing with audiences.
Fame and stardom of the TV people often constitute a seduction source for everyone to know about the world of television and why not fought the experience of presentation. Some do it out of curiosity to know about the details of this exciting job and some do it out of conviction that he or she is fit to become one day a presenter in a TV channel.
• Acquire the skills of TV presentation.
• Acquire the basic knowledge in the field of TV presentation.
• Introduction to TV:
- Why do you want to become a presenter?
- Presenter characteristics.
- Types of presenters, what is the role of the presenter, his relationship with the editorial team, his relationship with the director and the technical staff.
- Dealing with the autocue, the earpiece, and its role.
• Characteristics of the presenter:
- Charisma, presence and voice.
- Serenity, promptness and concentration.
- News presenter, what are his characteristics? How to prepare for the news?
- The relationship with the news editor manager.
- The relationship with the newsroom.
- Anticipation of emergencies, breaking news.
- Interviews during the news.
• TV Show Presentation Skills:
- TV presenter characteristics.
- How does he prepare?
- How does he plan his program?
- How does he deal with the team, how does he distribute the discussion among the guests?
- How does the program end?
• A graduation certificate by Aljazeera Media Institute.