Understanding Personality Styles ( Online )
• High school diploma or university degree from any discipline.
• Professional experience, regardless of the nature of the work.
Many people and institutions waste their energies devoted to production due to personal conflicts, and this has been magnified by the increasing use of smart modern communication tools that hide more than they appear.
Your confirmed knowledge of your personality pattern and the expansion of your knowledge to be able to identify the personality pattern of those you deal with in order to communicate with them professionally, is a decisive factor in stopping this waste of personal and organizational productivity and thus achieving the strategic goals of the individual and the organization as planned.
By the end of this course, participants will:
• Identify the fundamentals and skills of communication.
• Practice effective communication in personal and professional relationships.
• Explore different personality types and interact with them effectively.
• Introduction to effective communication in relationships:
- Concept of communication in relationships and the reasons for its failure.
- Roles of the effective communication process.
- Impact of emotions on communication.
- The speak and listen circles and the interaction between them.
• Communication method:
- Meeting point for individuals with different perspectives, WIIFM approach.
- Common symbols.
- Choose an effective method of communication.
• Personal styles and relationships:
- The four types of personality.
- Pure personal styles.
- Interrelated personal styles.
- Combine different styles in compulsory relationships.
• An electronic graduation certificate by Aljazeera Media Institute.