Skills of Voice Placement & Elocution
• High school diploma and above.
• A good general culture and especially media culture.
• Mastering of the Arabic language.
”Make your voice heard” The news might be interesting, but it will not captivate the receiver (viewers or listeners) unless presented in a suitable way. Therefore, this course gives the radio and TV program presenters and indeed all media professionals the necessary tools to develop their voice skills in addition to providing them with the knowledge and the technical skills they need to be aware of their voice and to control and train it in order to make it appealing to the receivers.
At the end of the course, participants should:
• Having a knowledge about the importance of sound.
• Identify the components of sound and its concentration mechanisms.
• Improve the performance abilities of the voice and how to control it.
• Be able to attract the attention of the receiver.
• The importance of the voice:
- The concept and criteria of a nice voice.
- Explaining the voice characteristics and its effect on the receiver.
- Voice and its relationship to personality, psychological status and self-confidence.
• Control and command:
- Breathing form the diaphragm.
- Relaxation, concentration and control of fear and emotions.
- Voice expression:
- The voice tone.
- The power and presence of the voice.
- Rhythm and dynamics.
- Tone and sound image.
• Presentation and diction:
- Cutting the text and highlighting the intonation and stress in the sentences.
• Practical exercises according to the needs of each trainee.
• A graduation certificate accredited by Aljazeera Media Institute.