Train Trainers ( Evening )
- To possess knowledge and practical experience in a certain field (preferably with an experience in addressing audiences)
Numerous are the experiences of the human being, These experiments are either acquired by studying and direct learning or from cumulated practices or a combination of all of these. As a normal development, one feels after a certain time that he has something that might be useful for the others, thus facing one of the two following fundamental questions:
1- How to transform the cumulated experience (knowledge and practice) into a comprehensive training process complying with the applicable standards in training
2- How to transfer this experience to others as a training, that is to say how to transform an abstract idea to an interactive exercise to create an interactive and a participative environment to transfer knowledge and skills and effectively enhance convictions and trends in a profitable and funny way.
This course will systematically respond to these two questions.
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand the general concept of the training process.
- Be able to design a training package.
- Master the skill of presentation and delivery.
- Be able to use the tools and professionally practice training methodologies.
- Be able to deal with all types of trainees.
• Theoretical introduction:
- The overall concept of the training process.
- The foundations of successful training.
- Characteristics of adult education.
- The difference between standard education and training.
- When does an idea make sense?
- Idea Presentation Form.
• Designing the training package:
- Determine the training need.
- Setting goals based on need.
- Writing the course topics.
- Content Enrichment (Where does the material come from?).
• How to turn ideas into participatory exercises? Training methods and tools.
- The paperboard.
- Training cards.
- Case Study.
- Working groups.
- The video.
- Training games.
- Dialogue and discussion.
- Presentation of innovative models of exercises that simulate the training situation.
• Presentation and speaking skills:
- Body language.
- Voice skills.
- Words game.
• A graduation project in which each trainee presents a training session between 10 to 20 minutes.
A graduation certificate accredited by Aljazeera Media Institute.